Quorum understands oil & gas, renewable energy and natural resource
Quorum has an excellent working knowledge of the energy industry, including oil & gas, renewables and natural resources. Since our inception in 1998, we have worked with over 145 energy company clients, on over 650 projects - ensuring efficient, cost effective commercial and operational performance. Quorum is staffed with 350 functional and technical experts - many came from successful careers in the energy industry and continue to maintain established relationships.
Energy is the primary focus of our company - significant recurring investment is made to ensure that we maintain our subject matter expertise and stay abreast of new industry developments and issues.
We are careful to understand our clients' specific requirements - but we also bring to each project an understanding of fundamental business processes and operations, as well as a portfolio of industry best practices derived from previous project experience.
Following are some of the vehicles Quorum leverages to maintain its energy industry expertise:
- Participation on energy industry standards boards, organizations and committees (e.g. NAESB, COPAS, API, AGA, etc.)
- Membership in energy industry trade associations
- Exhibitor at over 20 energy industry trade show events per year
- Sponsor / participant in numerous energy industry conferences and seminars
- Presentations delivered at energy industry events
- Contributor to trade media on energy information technology topics
- Publisher of energy industry articles and whitepapers