Quorum's Full Lifecycle Project Methodology
Proven processes & tools for success
- For nearly 15 years, we have worked with over 145 energy industry clients on more than 650 software solution implementation projects
- Through this experience, we have developed processes and tools to support a methodical approach to successfully completing all aspects of the full lifecycle of information technology solution projects
- Quorum's Full Lifecycle Project Methodology is a flexible, modular approach - recognizing each project is unique - applicable to any project type or sub-element of a project
- The Quorum Project Methodology serves as a framework allowing Quorum to collaborate with each client to develop a project specific plan
- A key aspect of the methodology is striking the optimal balance for competing priorities of Scope, Financial and Schedule, to achieve a quality result
- Ensures a results-oriented project, with the plan incorporating client objectives, requirements and expectations
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) are established, tracked and reported
- Sustainable business processes, are established, taking into consideration a portfolio of industry best practices
- The optimal solution set is tailored for the specific project situation
- A scope change process is incorporated to methodically address inevitable changes during the course of the project
Refined over years of use involving hundreds of projects, incorporates a feedback loop for continuous improvement and adoption of best practices.
Leveraging this methodology reduces project risk and paves the way for a successful result - full scope, on budget, on time.