Canadian Market Focus
Quorum Business Solutions is committed to the Canadian oil and gas, renewable energy and natural resource marketplace.
Canadian Commitment & Investment
- Since 1998, Quorum has demonstrated a track record of successfully deploying efficient, cost effective solutions that help companies meet performance goals
- In 2002, Quorum established a permanent, local presence in Canada, incorporating a Canadian subsidiary and staffing a Calgary office
- Since 2002, Quorum has continued regular investment in the Canadian market
- Quorum’s Calgary office has expanded steadily to the current level of over 20 full time permanent Canadian professionals
- Consulting, product delivery, product support, sales and administrative functions are supported locally by Canadian personnel
- Quorum has earned a significant presence in the Canadian energy market with a current portfolio of 13 Canadian energy clients
- Over 50 successful information technology projects have been completed with our Canadian clients
- Quorum has successfully built integration to and from a host of field and back office systems common to Canadian oil and gas companies
- In the last 12 months, Quorum has added two new Western Canadian clients and successfully executed nine information technology projects.
- Quorum is very conscious of the unique characteristics of the Canadian energy market
- While there are obviously elements of the energy business that are common with industry participants in the U.S. and around the globe, certain features of the energy business in Canada are unquestionably unique
- Among these unique features are physical characteristics, mineral ownership, custody transfer, regulatory regime, business processes, nomenclature, and corporate culture
- Our philosophy is to ensure a result for our Canadian clients that efficiently addresses specific requirements, while at the same time capturing opportunities for economies of scale by leveraging existing solutions
- Significant configurability incorporated into Quorum’s products assists in delivering software solutions that address such specific requirements
- With selected Quorum products, such as Quorum TIPS (our flagship gas plant accounting and allocations solution), and Quorum PGAS (our flow measurement solution), we have invested in building functionality into these products specifically designed for use by Canadian clients
- Canadian clients are active participants in Quorum’s Client User Group community, a key element in guiding ongoing product direction and facilitating networking to discover industry best practices
- Energy is the primary focus of our company
- Quorum has a thorough working knowledge of the full energy value chain (incl. upstream oil & gas, processing, midstream, pipeline & gathering transportation, natural gas and NGL marketing), emerging renewable energy (incl. wind generation), as well as natural resources (incl. mining & forestry)
- Significant recurring investment is made to ensure that we maintain our subject matter expertise and stay current with ongoing industry developments and directives
- Quorum Canada ensures that industry knowledge and expertise specific to our market is kept current through participation in industry trade associations such as CAPPA, PJVA, GPAC, CGA, CsHm, CEPA, IMG and other relevant trade shows and conferences
Quorum's Canadian Client Portfolio
- 9 midstream companies, including several of the largest in Canada
- 3 major independent upstream oil & gas companies
- 1 major integrated oil & gas company
Click for more information about Quorum's overall corporate capabilities.
Click here for Contact information, including Canadian Office location information.