Professional Consulting Services
Quorum's expertise is working with oil and gas, renewable energy and natural resource companies to ensure efficient, cost-effective operational and commercial performance. While software solutions are key resources offered, Quorum also maintains significant capabilities in professional consulting services to advise and assist our clients.
Quorum's full range of consulting services include:
- Software deployment project services - all services supporting full project cycle deployment of software solutions
- Project management - manage entire realm of information management projects, leveraging methodology and tools
- Change management - specialized consulting services to manage organizational change implications stemming from deployment of new business processes and systems
- Business process analysis and optimization - gather, organize, analyze and make recommendations to optimize business processes
- Business intelligence - specialized services to design, create and deploy sophisticated business intelligence deliverables, including reporting, graphing and executive dashboard
- Systems integration - specialized services to analyze requirements and design, create and complete integration of various systems across the enterprise
- Operations outsourcing - services and resources to outsource most operational roles and application management across the enterprise
- Resource augmentation - personnel and resources to provide resource augmentation for most operational roles throughout the enterprise
- Requirements analysis - facilitated processes to gather, document, organize and analyze information systems requirements
- Project scoping, planning and budget - assist structuring of pending information technology projects
Consulting services are available independent of, or in coordination with, a software solutions deployment project.
With Quorum's energy subject matter expertise and significant experience gained in over 650 client engagements, we can provide efficient, cost-effective advice.