- Subject matter expertise
- Industry best practices
- Performance track record
- Founded by senior management consultants with substantial experience in oil and gas industry and business consulting
- Created with a vision to provide a better way for energy companies to acquire industry leading software solutions
Core values established in 1998 - still adhered to today
- Committed to the success of our clients
- Be the best place for 1st class people to work
- Operate on a solid ethical foundation with a long term focus
Steady growth, with consistent financial stability. Now, over 145 clients, 650 projects, 350 staff and 25 software solutions
Awards and rankings recognizing Quorum's achievements:
- Ranked several years on Inc. 5000 "America's fastest Growing Private Companies" (#3,401 on 2011 Inc. 5000)
- "Dallas 100: Fastest-Growing Businesses"
- "Houston Fast 100" and "Houston FastTech 50" - Houston Business Journal (#52 and #44)
- "Authorized Education Services Partner of the Year" - SAP BusinessObjects since 2007
- Ranked first on "Houston Information Technology Consultants" - Houston Business Journal
- "Houston Technology Employers" - Houston Business Journal (#9)
- Ranked third on "Houston Largest Software Development Companies" - Houston Business Journal
- Microsoft - Gold
Substantial organic growth has been further accelerated by several strategic asset acquisitions, including:
- Macro Enterprises - 2007 - energy software solutions consultancy specializing in gas pipeline and marketing
- Integra Solutions - 2007 - business intelligence solutions consultancy
- Epikos Technology - 2002 - energy software solutions consultancy specializing in gas pipeline and marketing
Today, Quorum has evolved into the leading provider of consulting services and software solutions for the oil and gas and renewable energy industry. Several of the offerings included in Quorum's software solution portfolio have achieved industry-recognized ranking as the leading solutions in the market, including:
- TIPS (Gas Plant Accounting) - the industry standard for managing commercial and operational aspects of natural gas processing plants, used by over 80% of the industry.
- Quorum Land Management - the land and lease management / GIS solution of choice recognized by super majors, independents and smaller E&P entities, as well as wind generation operators.
- Quorum Pipeline Transaction Management - gas pipeline transaction management recognized as the best available solution by over a dozen clients including interstate pipelines, intrastate pipelines, gathering facilities and LDCs, operating over 50 assets.
- Twenty-two (22) other software solutions comprising Quorum's enterprise wide software solution portfolio for oil and gas, renewable energy and natural resource