Practical application of latest software technologies
Demand for leading edge technology
Complexity, unique client-specific requirements, and large data volumes are challenges that business solutions for the oil and gas, renewable energy and natural resource industries must address. Clients demand software solutions that offer sophisticated features while providing flexibility and reliability. Underlying these key requirements is an expectation that the technology behind the software solutions will provide dependable support for current demands and evolve over time to introduce new innovations and anticipate future requirements.
Quorum's Technology Approach
Benefits of Quorum Technology
- Lower overall cost of ownership - licensing, implementation, and support
- Ease of use, automation and navigation features minimizes operational staffing requirements
- Inherent integration across solution sets comprised of multiple Quorum software solution components - saves time and money
- Easier development of software solution extensions and enhancements - saves time and money
- High reliability - contributes to the bottom line by avoiding costly business operation interruptions
- Information is well-organized and is easier to extract from the system - saves time and money
- User-defined configuration attributes throughout the system - avoids time and expense of custom development
- Performance optimization to meet demands of time sensitive environments - capture opportunities and avoid penalties
- Supports control compliance and audit - saves time and money
- Accommodate increasing transaction volumes, merger and acquisition of assets, and evolving / expanding business and regulatory requirements - avoid cost of early system replacement
Technology features incorporated in Quorum software
- We utilize leading development software technology including (.net; C#, C++, etc.).
- We leverage benefits inherent in these leading edge technologies to provide numerous ease of use features throughout our software solution portfolio, including:
User-specific configuration of system views
Alerts and notifications
Easy data display and extraction
Role-based security down to screen and process level
As we continue to grow our portfolio of software solutions, we remain committed to our technology strategy including continual evaluation of new technologies to add innovative features to our architecture.