Quorum Geographic Information System (GIS)™ - Software Solution
Software to manage geographic information systems (GIS) for map presentation and spatial analysis of various data sources throughout the enterprise
- Traditionally used in land departments, GIS is often extended for use across multiple departments, including production, operations, contract administration and accounting
- Enterprise-wide approach to managing and visualizing GIS data
- Offering tools for experienced GIS personnel and casual GIS users
- Founded on the industry standard Esri platform
Quorum Geographic Information System (GIS) is integrated to the following Quorum software modules:
- Land Management - View land management information via map
- ROW Management - View right of way (ROW) management information via map
- Wind Management - View wind farm prospects, production and ownership information via map
- Land Acquisition - Visualize project status and parcel information
- Production Revenue Accounting - View well production history and ownership information via map
- Royalty Management - View production history and ownership information via map
- Multi Dimensional Reporting Solution - Launch reports from map view
Quorum Geographic Information System (GIS)
Why Quorum Geographic Information System (GIS)?
- Integrated with many modules in Quorum's enterprise-wide energy software portfolio
- A framework for managing and securing maps, layers and GIS tools
- A workflow to manage your data capture process
- Minimizes manual and labor intensive drafting processes by allowing automatic generation of GIS polygons from legal description
- Quorum Geographic Information System (GIS) supports the Quorum Land Management software solution
- Product evolution is directed by an active user group
- A component of Quorum's enterprise wide energy software solution portfolio- can be deployed stand-alone or integrated with other enterprise solutions
Quorum Geographic Information System (GIS) is used by various industry participants (large and small) in several sectors across the oil & gas, renewable energy and natural resource value chain.
Geographic information system is a key function of the GIS / Mapping business process. Quorum provides other software solutions to support this and other related business processes.
Contact Quorum Business Solutions to learn more about the Quorum Geographic Information System (GIS) software solution.