Quorum Annual User Group Conference
Today’s energy professionals face the enormous task of driving efficiency while doing more with less. Quorum solutions give you the power to do more. Join Quorum for Qnections 2017 to learn how.
From learning tracks that cater to your background to case studies from your peers, Qnections is designed just for you. Not your average user conference, Qnections is an annual gathering where industry professionals help one another by sharing best practices and real-world solutions to common problems.
“I really enjoyed the interactive sessions, the variety of speakers and the ability to try out new product features. This gives us hands-on experience and the opportunity to meet other users.”
- Qnections 2016 Attendee
April 2nd to April 4th
Denver Marriott City Center
1701 California Street
Denver, CO 80202
Sunday April 2nd
**Travel Day for attendees**
4PM – 7PM – Qnections Registration
5PM – 7PM – Welcome Reception
Monday April 3rd
Registration, General Session, Track Sessions, Networking Reception
9AM – Opening Session
6PM - Networking Reception
**Detailed Agenda, Sessions Information to follow
Tuesday April 4th
General Session, Track Sessions, IQ Bar
9AM – General Sessions start
**Detailed Agenda, Sessions information to follow
Early birds can register now to attend for a discounted rate of $599 compared to the regular $799 per person. Early bird registration ends on January 31, 2017.
In the event that you must cancel your registration, please notify us by email at email@example.com
- You will receive a full refund if you cancel on or before Jan. 30, 2017
- If you cancel on or before Feb. 15, 2017 you will receive a 50% refund
- Refunds will not be issued after Feb. 15 2017 or for no shows
Quorum has negotiated a room rate of $229 per night (plus tax) at the Denver Marriott City Center. The deadline for making a reservation at the discounted group rate is March 12, 2017.
Who Should Attend
Qnections is open to all current Quorum customers. The three-day event includes breakout sessions for users (organized by solution area) plus two new leadership forums for business and technology professionals.
- Classroom-style learning tracks offer peer-based education as well as Quorum-led training sessions organized by solution area. (Detailed agenda coming soon.)
- On-demand learning and guidance from Quorum software experts is available at the IQ Bar, where users can supplement user-track training with one-on-one product help.
- Two new leadership forums, one business and one technical, are available for professionals in management roles and offer opportunities to network with industry peers, discuss solutions to common challenges and share best practices. (Space is limited, and registration is subject to approval.)
From learning tracks that cater to your background to case studies from your peers, Qnections is designed just for you. Plus, Quorum’s user group conference may qualify for your continuing education credits for different industry associations.
Need help justifying the cost of your trip? Download this request letter for your manager.
We hope to see you next year at the Denver Marriott City Center! Check back early and often to get the latest news and updates on Qnections 2017.
Don't hesitate to contact us for any questions.