Quorum to Demonstrate Powerful New Upstream Software at NAPE Summit 2017February 15, 2017
Market Leader in Land and Field Operations Extends Capabilities to Include Redesigned Mobile User Experiences, Title Management, and Advanced Allocations
Houston – NAPE Summit – February 15, 2017 -- Quorum, the leader in digital transformation for the oil and gas industry, today announced the latest releases of myQuorum Land and myQuorum Field Operations. Companies from small independents to super majors, including seven of the ten largest operators in the United States, trust Quorum to provide a single source of truth and transparency for integrated land and field operations. The most recent enhancements build on the proven, 20-year track record of Quorum software by adding new functionality as well as a completely redesigned user experience powered by myQuorum, the first persona-based user experience platform for the energy industry.
myQuorum Land is an integrated suite of applications that includes the fastest growing land management system on the market, web-based, mobile-first tools for land acquisition, and full GIS integration with Esri® ArcGIS. The latest release takes full advantage of the myQuorum platform with a modern user experience for lease analysts that provides:
- A single destination that combines all the information for land professionals in just a few clicks, without the hassle of accessing multiple systems, screens and reports.
- A user-friendly land management dashboard that gives land professionals the information they need, when they need it, personalized for how they work.
- Real-time information and alerts that prompt land professionals to take action on the relevant tasks, prioritized for their role.
- Responsive design for anytime, anywhere access to myQuorum Land from any device – laptop, tablet and mobile.
In addition to a new user experience, myQuorum Land now offers support for title management, which enables oil and gas companies to replace paper-based title opinion processes with project-based workflows. myQuorum Land is available as a cloud deployment.
The latest release from Quorum also addresses new functionality available for myQuorum Field Operations, the only all-in-one, cloud-based solution for field data capture, operations management, production reporting, monitoring and measurement. A complete suite of integrated applications, myQuorum Field Operations breaks down the silos in oil and gas operations by providing one source for decision-ready data on demand. The newest version of myQuorum Field Operations empowers field supervisors, engineers and production analysts with interactive tools for visualizing allocation networks:
- Templates to visually create new allocations and networks with built-in logic, embedded workflows and knowledge, and step-by-step suggestions.
- Drag-and-drop functionality for creating and managing allocation networks.
- Instant access to calculations as well as click-thru reporting and trending forecasts for better diagnostics.
The advanced allocations capabilities of myQuorum Field Operations are powered by a proven allocation engine that supports:
- Daily and monthly allocations.
- Component-level allocations including gas, plant products and NGLs.
- Multi-tier allocations for managing complex production scenarios.
- Algorithms that improve visibility and precision with used-gas, well-level, and tank-level inventories.
- Seamless integration into accounting systems for accurate and consistent data.
The announcement was made today at NAPE Summit, held February 15-17, 2017 at the George R. Brown convention center in Houston. Quorum will present live demonstrations of myQuorum Land and myQuorum Field Operations at booth #2823. The news marks the latest in a series of software releases powered by myQuorum. For more information about the myQuorum user experience platform, visit www.qbsol.com/myquorum.
Quorum makes innovative finance, operations and accounting software for energy companies. We’re leading the digital transformation of the energy industry with myQuorum, our platform of integrated solutions. Proven to drive efficiency and agility throughout the energy value chain, myQuorum delivers decision-ready data in a personalized user experience designed for mobility and the cloud. myQuorum is the energy industry’s first persona-based user experience platform, the result of millions in research and development and years of collaboration with energy industry leaders. It is the core of Quorum’s technology ecosystem that addresses the needs of the energy market: oil and gas, coal, renewable energy and other natural resources industries. For more information, visit www.qbsol.com.